WhatsApp will be rolling out soon an exciting new feature that will make it easier to use multiple accounts on a single device. In the past, users could only log into the same WhatsApp account across different devices. However, with this latest update, users now have the ability to log into different accounts on the same phone.
This much-anticipated update brings convenience and easy access to those who need to switch between different WhatsApp accounts, such as personal and work-related ones. It’s a major improvement that many WhatsApp users will greatly appreciate.
The new feature is designed to make things easier for users. It eliminates the need for constantly logging out and logging back in, which can be a problem when switching between different accounts. Additionally, it reduces the stress of having to carry multiple phones or the risk of sending messages from the wrong account by accident.
With this new feature, WhatsApp users can now have separate accounts for various purposes, such as chatting with friends and family, communicating with colleagues and clients, or participating in different groups and communities. This brings greater convenience and flexibility to users’ online activities.
How to Set up Multiple WhatsApp Accounts On the Same Phone
To set up multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same phone, you will need to have a second phone number or SIM card. Additionally, your phone should support dual-SIM cards. The process of setting up a second account is quick and easy. Follow these steps:
- Ensure you have a second phone number or SIM card and a phone that supports dual-SIM cards.
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to the settings menu.
- Tap the small arrow next to your name to access the account options.
- Select the “Add account” option.
- Enter your second phone number and verify it by following the provided instructions, either through an SMS or a phone call.
- Congratulations! You now have multiple WhatsApp accounts on your device.
- You can easily switch between your accounts by tapping the arrow located next to your name and selecting the specific account that you wish to use.
With the latest update, it is now possible to adjust privacy and notification settings individually for each account, enabling customization based on your personal preferences. Additionally, you have the option to mute or archive chats, delete messages, or block contacts for each specific account. This update has been made available on both the beta and stable channels of WhatsApp.