Soovle is a powerful tool that allows you to get instant suggestions from multiple search engines at once. Whether you are looking for ideas, inspiration, or keywords, Soovle can help you find what you need in seconds.
Soovle was launched in 2008 as a simple web app that combined Google and Yahoo suggestions. Since then, it has grown to include more than 15 sources, such as Bing, Amazon, Wikipedia, and YouTube.
Soovle was developed by a team of passionate web enthusiasts who wanted to create a fast and easy way to explore the web. The team is based in New York and operates under the name Soovle, Inc.
Soovle has evolved over the years to offer more features and functionality. Some of the notable updates include:
- Adding more sources and categories
- Introducing custom engines and presets
- Enabling drag and drop functionality
- Providing advanced filters and sorting options
- Offering keyword export and import options
- Integrating with Google Trends and Answer The Public
- Supporting multiple languages and regions
Pros and Cons:
Soovle has many advantages as a multi-search engine suggestion tool. Some of the pros are:
- It is fast and easy to use
- It provides a comprehensive overview of different sources
- It helps you discover new and relevant keywords
- It allows you to customize your search experience
- It is free to use for anyone
However, Soovle also has some limitations that you should be aware of. Some of the cons are:
- It does not provide any metrics or data on the keywords
- It does not show the search volume or competition level of the keywords
- It does not filter out any inappropriate or irrelevant suggestions
- It may not reflect the latest changes or trends in the sources
Free vs. Paid Versions:
Soovle is completely free to use for anyone who wants to get suggestions from multiple search engines. There is no registration or subscription required. However, if you want to access more features and benefits, you can upgrade to the paid version of Soovle. The paid version offers:
- Unlimited searches and suggestions
- Access to more sources and categories
- Ability to create and save custom engines and presets
- Option to export and import keywords in CSV format
- Priority support and feedback
The paid version of Soovle costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. You can sign up for a 14-day free trial to test it out before you buy.
Soovle is accessible to anyone who has an internet connection and a web browser. You can use Soovle on any device, such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You can also choose from different languages and regions to get suggestions that match your target audience.
Reliability and Accuracy:
Soovle is a reliable and accurate tool that provides suggestions from multiple search engines in real-time. However, you should keep in mind that Soovle does not control or verify the quality or relevance of the suggestions. The suggestions are based on the algorithms and data of the sources, which may vary depending on various factors. Therefore, you should always do your own research and analysis before using any of the suggestions for your purposes.
Average Monthly Users:
Soovle is a popular tool that attracts millions of users every month. According to SimilarWeb, Soovle had an average of 3.6 million monthly visits in the last six months (as of December 2023). The majority of the visitors came from the United States (58%), followed by India (8%), Canada (4%), United Kingdom (4%), and Australia (3%).
Outline on How to Use Soovle for Low Difficulty and High Search Volume Keywords:
If you want to use Soovle to find low difficulty and high search volume keywords for your content, you can follow these steps:
- Access Soovle by going to https://www.soovle.com/
- Enter your seed keywords in the search box. These are the main topics or ideas that you want to write about.
- Review the autocomplete suggestions that appear below the search box. You will see different columns for different sources, such as Google, Bing, Amazon, etc.
- Focus on the Google suggestions, as they are the most relevant and popular for SEO purposes. You can also check other sources if you want to get more ideas or insights.
- Filter the suggestions by search volume using the slider at the top right corner. You can drag the slider to set a minimum or maximum search volume range for your keywords.
- Assess the competition level of the keywords using a tool like Moz Keyword Explorer or SEMrush Keyword Difficulty Tool. You want to find keywords that have low competition but high potential to rank well in the search results.
- Consider the relevance and user intent of the keywords. You want to find keywords that match the purpose and goal of your content, as well as the needs and expectations of your audience.
- Explore the long-tail variations of the keywords using the arrows at the bottom of each column. You can click on the arrows to see more suggestions that are related to your keywords. Long-tail keywords are more specific and less competitive than short-tail keywords, and they can help you target niche topics and audiences.
- Compile a list of target keywords that you want to use for your content. You can select the keywords by clicking on them, and they will be added to the box at the top left corner. You can also edit or delete the keywords as you wish.
- Export the data if necessary by clicking on the download icon at the top left corner. You can export the data in CSV format, which you can open and edit in a spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Sheets.
- Integrate the keywords into your content in a natural and relevant way. You can use the keywords in your title, headings, subheadings, introduction, body, conclusion, meta tags, URL, etc. You should also use synonyms, variations, and related terms to avoid keyword stuffing and improve readability.
- Monitor the performance of your content and keywords using tools like Google Analytics or Google Search Console. You can track metrics like traffic, impressions, clicks, rankings, conversions, etc. to measure the effectiveness of your SEO strategy.
- Adjust your strategy as needed based on the results and feedback. You can optimize your content and keywords by adding, removing, or changing them according to the data and trends. You can also test different versions of your content and keywords to see what works best for your goals and audience.