If you are looking for a way to discover what your audience is searching for online, you might want to check out AnswerThePublic. This tool is a visual keyword research tool that helps you find the most popular questions, topics, and keywords related to your niche.
In this blog post, we will give you an overview of AnswerThePublic, its features, pros and cons, and how to use it effectively for your content marketing strategy. Let’s get started!
What is AnswerThePublic?
AnswerThePublic was launched in 2015 by CoverageBook, a PR software company. It is a tool that uses Google and Bing autocomplete data to generate a visual representation of the most common queries related to any keyword you enter.
The tool organizes the results into different categories, such as questions, prepositions, comparisons, alphabetical, and related. You can also view the results as a list or download them as a CSV file.
AnswerThePublic is useful for content creators who want to understand the search intent, pain points, and interests of their target audience. By using this tool, you can uncover valuable insights that can help you create relevant, engaging, and optimized content.
How has AnswerThePublic evolved over time?
Since its launch, AnswerThePublic has grown in popularity and functionality. The tool now supports over 170 countries and 20 languages. It also offers more features and options for users who upgrade to the paid version.
Some of the updates and improvements that AnswerThePublic has made over the years include:
- Adding a new category called “People Also Ask”, which shows the most frequently asked questions from Google’s “People Also Ask” feature.
- Adding a new feature called “Compare Data”, which allows you to compare the results of two different keywords or phrases.
- Adding a new feature called “Saved Reports”, which lets you save your searches and access them later.
- Adding a new feature called “Alerts”, which notifies you when new data is available for your saved reports.
- Adding a new feature called “Regions”, which lets you filter the results by specific regions within a country.
- Adding a new feature called “Team Access”, which allows you to share your account with up to 10 users.
What are the pros and cons of AnswerThePublic?
Like any tool, AnswerThePublic has its strengths and limitations. Here are some of the pros and cons of using this tool for your keyword research:
- It is easy to use and intuitive. You just need to enter a keyword and wait for the results to load.
- It is visually appealing and interactive. You can explore the results by clicking on the different categories and subcategories.
- It is comprehensive and detailed. You can find hundreds or even thousands of queries related to your keyword.
- It is insightful and informative. You can learn about the search intent, behavior, and preferences of your audience.
- It is free to use for up to three searches per day.
- It does not provide search volume or other metrics for the queries. You need to use another tool or platform to check the popularity and competition of the keywords.
- It does not provide suggestions or recommendations for content creation. You need to use your own judgment and creativity to decide which keywords to target and how to use them in your content.
- It does not update the data frequently. The results may not reflect the latest trends or changes in the search landscape.
- It limits the number of searches per day for free users. You need to upgrade to the paid version if you want to access more features and unlimited searches.
What are the differences between the free and paid versions of AnswerThePublic?
AnswerThePublic offers two plans: free and pro. The free plan allows you to perform up to three searches per day, with limited features and options. The pro plan costs $99 per month or $948 per year, and gives you access to unlimited searches, more features and options, priority support, and team access.
Here are some of the main differences between the free and paid versions of AnswerThePublic:
|Searches per day
|People Also Ask category
|Compare Data feature
|Saved Reports feature
|Team Access feature
How accessible is AnswerThePublic globally?
AnswerThePublic is accessible globally, as long as you have an internet connection and a web browser. However, depending on your location and language preferences, you may have different experiences with the tool.
For example, if you are in a country that is not supported by AnswerThePublic, you may not be able to access the tool or get accurate results. Similarly, if you are using a language that is not supported by AnswerThePublic, you may not be able to enter your keyword or understand the results.
To check if your country and language are supported by AnswerThePublic, you can visit the tool’s homepage and click on the drop-down menus at the top right corner. You can also contact the tool’s support team if you have any questions or issues.
How reliable and accurate is AnswerThePublic?
AnswerThePublic is a reliable and accurate tool for keyword research, as it uses data from Google and Bing autocomplete, which are the most popular and widely used search engines in the world. However, there are some factors that may affect the reliability and accuracy of the tool, such as:
- The frequency of data updates. AnswerThePublic does not update the data in real-time, so the results may not reflect the most recent or relevant queries.
- The quality of data sources. AnswerThePublic relies on third-party data providers, such as Google and Bing, which may have errors, biases, or limitations in their data collection and processing methods.
- The diversity of data samples. AnswerThePublic uses a sample of queries from Google and Bing autocomplete, which may not represent the full range or variety of queries that users actually search for online.
Therefore, it is important to use AnswerThePublic as a starting point for your keyword research, and not as the sole source of information. You should also use other tools or platforms to verify, complement, or enhance the data from AnswerThePublic.
How many users does AnswerThePublic have per month?
AnswerThePublic does not publicly disclose its user statistics, so it is hard to estimate how many users it has per month. However, based on some online sources and indicators, such as website traffic, social media followers, and customer reviews, we can make some educated guesses.
According to SimilarWeb, a website analytics tool, AnswerThePublic had about 2.5 million visits in November 2021. This number may include both free and paid users, as well as repeat and unique visitors.
According to Facebook, AnswerThePublic has about 16K followers on its official page. This number may reflect the level of awareness and engagement that the tool has among its potential or existing users.
According to Trustpilot, AnswerThePublic has about 1.4K reviews from its customers. This number may indicate the level of satisfaction and loyalty that the tool has among its paid users.
Based on these sources and indicators, we can estimate that AnswerThePublic has somewhere between 100K to 1M users per month. However, this is just a rough approximation and not an official or accurate figure.
How to use AnswerThePublic for low difficulty and high search volume keywords?
One of the main goals of keyword research is to find low difficulty and high search volume keywords. These are keywords that have a lot of demand but not a lot of competition, which means they are easier to rank for and drive more traffic to your website.
AnswerThePublic can help you find these keywords by showing you the most popular questions, topics, and keywords related to your niche. However, you need to use another tool or platform to check the search volume and difficulty of these keywords.
Here is a simple outline on how to use AnswerThePublic for low difficulty and high search volume keywords:
- Access AnswerThePublic by visiting https://answerthepublic.com/.
- Enter your seed keyword in the search box. This is a broad term that describes your niche or industry.
- Review the visualized results that appear on the screen. You can click on the different categories and subcategories to explore more queries.
- Identify high-volume questions that match your audience’s search intent. These are questions that your audience is likely to ask when they are looking for information, solutions, or products related to your niche.
- Check the search volume of these questions using another tool or platform, such as Google Keyword Planner, Moz, or SEMrush. These tools can show you how many times these questions are searched for per month on average.
- Assess the keyword difficulty of these questions using another tool or platform, such as Moz, SEMrush, or Ahrefs. These tools can show you how competitive these questions are based on various factors, such as domain authority, page authority, backlinks, etc.
- Consider long-tail variations of these questions that are more specific and less competitive. These are questions that have more words and modifiers that narrow down the scope and focus of the query.
- Compile a list of target keywords that have low difficulty and high search volume. These are keywords that you want to target in your content creation strategy.
- Export Data if Necessary
If you want to save the data from AnswerThePublic for later use, you can easily export it as a CSV or image file. Just click on the “Export” button at the top right corner of the screen and choose your preferred format. You can also share the data with your team or clients by copying the URL or sending it via email.
- Integrate Keywords into Content
Once you have the data from AnswerThePublic, you can use it to create engaging and relevant content for your website or blog. For example, you can use the questions as headings or subheadings, the prepositions as transitions or bullet points, and the comparisons as alternatives or options. You can also use the related terms as keywords or synonyms to enrich your content and avoid repetition.
- Monitor Performance
After you publish your content, you can monitor its performance using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, or Bing Webmaster Tools. You can track metrics like traffic, impressions, clicks, rankings, conversions, and bounce rate. You can also use tools like Ahrefs, Moz, or SEMrush to analyze your backlinks, domain authority, and keyword difficulty.
- Adjust Strategy as Needed
Based on the results of your monitoring, you can adjust your strategy as needed. You can identify what works well and what needs improvement. You can also use AnswerThePublic again to find new or updated keywords and topics for your content. You can repeat this process as often as you want to keep your content fresh and relevant.
We hope this blog post has helped you learn how to use AnswerThePublic effectively. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below. And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more tips and tricks on content marketing!